Beautifully Simple Conference Room and Flex Office Signage Solutions
Meet the latest product family innovations from TouchSource: digital, contactless conference room and space signage. Facility managers can seamlessly display all reservable spaces on a digital building directory, central meeting room board or conference room signage with beautiful digital interfaces that engage people on a platform-as-a-service signage model that’s easy to deploy.
TouchSource offers a full suite of digital, contactless office signage solutions for conference rooms, flex office spaces, shared desks, temporary offices and any open or community space reservations. From small-footprint desktop and room signage to large, easy-to-view event boards with directories—TouchSource offers an ideal range of options for today’s workspaces.
Manage all reservations from common calendar tools. Reduce the need for employees to confirm what meetings are in different rooms. Help flex office users to find where they’re sitting for the day. It’s all on a display. Beautifully designed signage confirms which reservations are scheduled. No more confusion over who has booked the room.
Conference Center and Meeting Room Signage Solution
- Individual Flex Office or Conference Room Reservations via TouchSource SharedSpaces™. Show what meetings or visitors are in a single conference room or flex office space. This meeting room signage includes software delivered on a sleek, elegant display that shows the day’s reservations with options for inspiring scenic backgrounds. It’s the perfect size for at-a-glance viewing of meetings or space reservations. In addition, it enhances the aesthetics and style of any space. No need to buy software and hardware separately with this cutting edge solution—it’s an all-in-one platform as service that’s low cost and effortless to maintain.
TouchSource Conference Room and Flex Office Solutions
- Desktop Reservations for Co-Working and Shared Desks via TouchSource DeskSpaces™. Show who has reserved the desk for the day at glance. This software is delivered on a sleek, small display that discretely sits on the desktop. No misunderstandings about who has a desk reserved for the day. It’s an all-in-one platform as service device that’s low cost and easy to deploy.
- Aggregated Event & Reservation Information via TouchSource GroupSpaces™. Aggregates all the meetings scheduled for your conference rooms and flex office spaces and displays it on your digital directory. This software add-on to TouchSource Directory Applications makes it easy to integrate your events and schedules together with your tenant listings or other messaging.
Digital Room Signage for Co-Working Spaces & Flex Offices
In the post-pandemic world, facility managers need to make workspaces more attractive and functional.
- Manage Traditional and Uncommon Spaces. Whether you want to manage desks in open floor plans, flex co-working stations, or student study rooms on campus—TouchSource solutions empower you to make traditional conference rooms and non-traditional “spots” and “spaces” reservable.
- Co-Working Spaces and Flex Offices. This enables you to deliver smart hybrid office solutions with signage that is easily repurposed for a rapidly changing post-pandemic workplace.
- Gorgeous Designs that Elevate Spaces. What makes these solutions truly innovative is ease of use, ownership and the hallmark artistry that TouchSource puts into all of our products. Our digital conference room management suite integrates with Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Auto-Sync Reservations. Whether you’re managing the master calendar, or you empower users to book their own meetings—room reservations auto-sync with our solutions so that events and meetings seamlessly show up on your TouchSource displays.
- Business User Friendly. No need for IT to set it up. We’ve done the heavy lift. Also, no more hassles over who reserved a room. It shows who booked the space right on the display outside the room or in the lobby.
City of Grand Junction Embraces SharedSpaces Conference Room Signage
The city of Grand Junction, Colorado was an early adopter of SharedSpaces, an all-in-one platform that includes software for scheduling and a monitor that displays information. Located on Colorado’s Western Slope region, Grand Junction serves as the gateway to the Rockies. Its city hall is a busy hub of activity, providing a variety of public services and hosting both community and city-related events and meetings for staff that includes some 650 full-time and up to 300 part-time and seasonal employees. We recently talked with Grand Junction’s Network & Security Supervisor Richard F. White Sr. to hear more about how the city has benefited from its SharedSpaces signage. Read the customer case study
Consolidate all of your building and meeting room signage with a single, trusted provider.
Read the press release