Mobile Interactive Content
Not everyone wants to touch a screen right now. But it exposes building employees to a risk of coronavirus to address daily visitor, tenant and student questions about directions and information. Eliminate the trade-off with touchless, interactive directory content.
- Seamlessly move all functionality to a user’s phone for personalized interaction with your directory.
- Move directory, wayfinding, and all content from the digital sign to a user’s mobile device.
- Enable users to find offices, individuals, services, and amenities while maintaining social distancing.
- Reduce exposure of employees while delivering still-great visitor and guest services.
Here’s an easy way to communicate and serve with the tools you may already have in place–your building directory. Use your directory to show listings and your building safety practices and postings–and let them scan-and-go with that information.
Post-pandemic, this interactivity can be used to deliver any information that you want visitors to engage with including: event calendars, marketing offers, offices available to lease, transit schedules, and any other information that you’re working to share.
Scan to Mobile Information
- Let visitors scan your directory to their mobile device and take it with them.
- Allows users to search for the person or company they’re visiting from their phone.
- Scan-to-mobile information can also include building amenities, safety messages, offices available for leasing and more.
- Reduces exposure of employees to the public while delivering a convenient service.
- No app or technology experience requires–hold up your phone to a QR code, click the notification and go.
- Move visitor, employee and vendor check-in to your directory with this service.
- Add survey capability that checks for coronavirus symptoms, captures who is being visited for contact tracing, and instantly notify the building administrator.
- Add Virtual Concierge services to extend this solution so that visitors can be buzzed in after virtually checking in.
- Deliver convenience for people who want to check in on the fly, without the hassle of pre-registration and slogging through email before they visit.
Asking for directions is a top reason why visitors and tenants interact with building and facility staff. Save visitors time and protect employees from exposure to the coronavirus with digital interactive wayfinding with scan-and-go capability.
- Deliver simple, easy to use maps visually and let visitors scan maps to mobile devices
- Scan the screen to move directions and maps to a user’s mobile device
- Enable users to find offices, individuals, services, and amenities while maintaining social distancing
- Reduce staffing effort and costs to provide visitor and guest services
- Get insights into what users scan and how they interact with analytics