Mobile Interactive Content
Not everyone wants to touch a screen right now. But it exposes building employees to a risk of coronavirus to address daily visitor, tenant and student questions about directions and information. Eliminate the trade-off with touch-less, interactive directory content.
- Seamlessly move all functionality to a user’s phone for personalized interaction with your directory.
- Move directory, wayfinding, and all content from the digital signage to a user’s mobile device.
- Enable users to find offices, individuals, services while they’re on the go.
- Deliver a great self-service visitor experience while saving staff time.
Use your directory to show listings and building messages that users can scan and take with them.
Contactless Interactive Information
- Let visitors scan your directory to their mobile device and take it with them.
- Allows users to search for the person or company they’re visiting from their phone.
- Scan-to-mobile information can also include building amenities, event details, transit schedules, offices available for leasing and more.
- No app or technology experience requires—hold up your phone to a QR code and go.
- Deliver this new expectation in a post-pandemic world.
Virtual Visitor and Vendor Greeting & Screening Services
- Move visitor, employee and vendor check-in to your directory
- Add survey or forms on any topic to your directory.
- Add Virtual Concierge services so that visitors can be buzzed in after virtually checking in
Asking for directions is a top reason why visitors and tenants interact with building and facility staff. Save visitors and employees time with digital interactive wayfinding with scan-and-go capability.
- Deliver simple, easy to use maps visually and let visitors scan maps to mobile devices.
- Reduce staffing effort and costs to provide directions to high traffic tenant locations.
- Get insights into what users scan and how they interact with analytics.
- Starting with TouchSource Interact and above, the scan-to-go directory is included
- Scan-and-go directions requires purchase of the TouchSource Wayfinding at an extra cost (you need so content to point to)
Get the Catalog