Combine form and function for outstanding digital style with TouchSource video walls and digital directories that feature digital art. Rotate your digital art daily, weekly or monthly to capture and keep interest. Deliver listings, transit and calendar information for practical value. The combo of content and art is sure to create instagram-worthy experiences for your community of tenants, visitors, patients and other guests.
Art is unique and custom-tailored to your vision, taste and community. We offer an array of still and motion art visuals that you can add to your video wall, digital directory or other digital signage. Go with public art still for an affordable option and let us help you select the size and resolution that works. For an Instagram-worthy experience, upgrade to premium digital art from today’s hottest artists that you won’t find anywhere else. You’ll love the unique art and will support artists thanks to our partner TurningArt.
We’ll help you:
Located right along the Spear Street corridor in the South Financial district, 150 Spear is located in one of the most competitive markets in the country. This Class A building finds itself nestled among some of the nation’s largest employers and the city’s finest luxury housing. So, does the age-old mantra of “location, location, location” still hold up? Yes but location doesn’t mean buildings like 150 Spear don’t have to fight to win tenants. In order to survive and thrive,150 Spear included selected the TouchSource Video Wall and ArtSpaces™ solution along with other digital content including transit schedules, news and event information in their lobby renovation. Passersby and visitors alike love the showpiece which is visible from the street. Ownership said it has helped them command premium leasing rates. Read the full case study.
Love the idea but need to get an idea of what’s possible? Here’s a sample video reel we put together based on popular customer choices. We know that good art is in the eye of the beholder. That’s why we have access to over 50,000 pieces of art for you to choose from. Whether you like iconic photographs of your landmark city, black and white classics, or textural visuals ⏤ we have stunning options for you.
1. Public Art Stills. There are many beautiful images out there that are provided for broad use without any fees. The trick is finding the right images. Starting with TouchSource Engage and Inspire packages, our team will help you select the right public art stills that fit your vision, directory and content. With the Engage package, choose one image as a backdrop and we’ll design it into your display design for you. Or, choose up to 5 images that rotate within your slideshow viewer in between building messaging and announcements. We want you to take advantage of the digital art revolution, but also to help you avoid the pitfalls of DIY attempts to add art to your digital displays.
2. Motion scenery videos. Popular with our video wall and large display customers, these gorgeous motion scenery videos of nature or cityscapes are mesmerizing. We have one in our conference room, and it draws everyone’s attention and creates a tranquil backdrop to our meetings. Starting with the Engage package, choose one image from our library as a background instead of a public art still background. With the Inspire package, choose up to 3 and we’ll work with you to schedule the rotation of those background graphics.
3. Pre-Curated Art. For those who like unique art from today’s top artists, you’ll want to look at these collections of regional and contemporary art. Our friends at TurningArt are experts at collaborating with artists from around the nation. These are their picks of top varieties and artists. Chose one of these packages and you’ll be supporting the artist who earns income from your art purchase. These collections are pre-selected, so there’s no curation fee either. Many like to have the art change by time of day, week or month. We’ll work with you on the amount of works that fit your preferred rotation schedule. You won’t find this quality of art on those free or even stock photo websites.
4. Curated Art. Our most popular option for customers who’ve decided to invest in a video wall or large format display is to have a digital art curator consultation. We’ll work with you to describe your art style and vision, and curators will propose select works of art that fit your style. As well, many like to have the art change by time of day, week or month and still have a cohesive theme that fits your unique style. And you won’t see your choices in every ad, video or news article. Your selections are reserved for your usage.
5. Custom Art. Do you want something developed just for your brand? We have the artist relationships to help you commission just what you want. It’s a brand builder.
Get a personalized tour from your TouchSource account manager because it's way easier to see than read about. Ask for a customized digital art tour. Or, check out our 1-minute mobile tour of inspiring art options.