Act Now to Protect Your Investment
Your TouchSource display ships with a standard 2-year end-to-end warranty for our specially-designed enclosures. This warranty will cover all major elements for maintaining your standard TouchSource product, like display repairs, replacement, or onsite support.
But what happens if your equipment is no longer covered under this initial warranty and you face an unexpected problem? What if your display’s electronic components reach end-of-life, or a total replacement is needed?
The truth is, you never know what’s going to happen after a few years, or much later down the road. That’s why we’ve created a robust extended hardware warranty so you can protect your investment from Day 1.
Benefits of a TouchSource Extended Warranty
Plan ahead and protect yourself from the unexpected by adding an extended warranty from the time of purchase.
Our Extended Warranty solution can be purchased before your display gets shipped to your destination, so you can rest assured knowing you’re totally protected from the time your product leaves our warehouse.
- Peace of mind about your investment for the long haul, while your business reaps the benefits of your new technology.
- Cost savings versus the cost of total replacement. The cost of a new solution or hardware replacement can be 250-500% greater than the price of the warranty. Adding an extended warranty today eliminates surprise costs from your budget by saving nearly 50% off a new replacement should you ever need it.
- Predictable depreciation schedules. Plan your asset depreciation accordingly and budget with confidence.
- Lessen risk of replacement. Needing to replace or repair your display unexpectedly is a huge disruption for your business and your budget. New systems can cost significantly more than the warranty price and often result in changes to the look of the device.
Hardware Warranty Inclusions: What’s Covered?
This offer extends the standard 2-year end-to-end warranty with the following features:
- 1-, 2- or 3-year hardware warranty (per your purchase order) on components (CPUs and monitors) installed within a TouchSource enclosure or mounted using a TouchSource Display Mounting System.
- Unlimited remote troubleshooting of hardware defects
- Repair and replacement of displays or touch overlays (if applicable)
- Repair and replacement of malfunctioning enclosure equipment due to manufacturer defects
- Repair and replacement based on shipment of faulty equipment to us and return of repaired or replaced equipment to client (shipment via ground service)
- Onsite support for any manufacturer defect, if necessary
The warranty period offered by TouchSource begins on the date of shipment but does not include coverage of damage that may occur in transit if the Purchaser signs for the damaged shipment at delivery.
Does This Warranty Offer Software Support?
As part of your TouchSource Direct, Interact, Engage or Inspire subscription, you already enjoy access to fully featured software that lets you easily manage directory listings, upload images and service your directory. You receive full access to online support, unlimited backups, hosting from the TouchSource Cloud, unlimited remote software support from our engineers based in North America, and regular software and security updates. The extended warranty is designed to extend support for your hardware.
Software support is a critical aspect of your TouchSource experience, so please contact your Account Representative if you do not currently have a TouchSource Direct, Interact, Engage, or Inspire subscription, all of which include software support.
Equipment Warranty Exclusions
To the full extent permitted by law, TouchSource does not warrant or guarantee, and is not responsible for:
- Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by (A) power failures, surges, failures in third-party communication networks, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of The Company’s control, or (B) the customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, computer viruses, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the equipment or any of its components. The customer shall provide qualified technical personnel to maintain and repair the equipment and components.
- Equipment built to the customer’s specifications that is later found not to meet the customer’s needs or expectations.
- Performance of the equipment or components when used in combination with enclosures and equipment not purchased from TouchSource.
- Warranty may be voided if TouchSource components are housed more than 15-feet away from each other and/or if they do not have some type of active ventilation, such as a small CPU fan.
Additional Hardware Warranty Notes
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or Third-Party Equipment. OEM or Third-Party equipment that is incorporated into TouchSource equipment is covered for the same period as TouchSource equipment’s Standard Equipment Warranty unless the OEM or third-party equipment carries its own limited warranty.
- Items Sold as Resale. Items sold as resale are such items that are not manufactured by TouchSource, but may be utilized in conjunction with, independently of, or incorporated into TouchSource manufactured equipment (such as tubes, printers and antenna transmission lines) and are covered only by the specific warranty terms of the supplier or original equipment manufacturer of those items. IF AN ORDER COVERS EQUIPMENT NOT OWNED BY TOUCHSOURCE, IT IS SOLD SUBJECT TO TOUCHSOURCE’S ACQUISITION OF SUCH EQUIPMENT.
- Used Equipment. IF THE EQUIPMENT SPECIFIED IN AN ORDER IS DESCRIBED AS USED, IT IS SOLD “AS IS” AND WITH NO WARRANTY.