Reseller Business Development Manager
TouchSource is a national, industry leading digital directory and signage provider. At TouchSource, we will rapidly grow, evolve, and innovate as the market leader in providing electronic directories, digital signage, wayfinding, and interactive displays. We seek to inspire with engaging content and impactful design, while providing simple solutions for smart spaces. We strive to make our customers’ lives easier, to inform and to guide tenants and visitors of their properties, and to support their continued success. Our goal is to Leverage our market-leading digital directory expertise and outstanding support to deliver innovative digital information experiences that simplify and redefine our customer’s spaces.
Our Core Principles:
- People matter
- We are one team
- We practice radical transparency
- We are driven to learn and innovate
- We meet our commitments
- Results matter
At TouchSource, we do things differently. We believe in excellence and execution. We create partnerships and collaborate transparently to deliver a different kind of experience. Your success is our success. We put our innovation, commitments, people and principles to work for you. Just ask our customers who we’ve proudly served over 9,000 times the TouchSource way.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial individual to develop new business by recruiting and nurturing resellers. The right candidate will have a passion for people and technology, and be very organized. Great phone and writing skills are key. Use of Salesforce is a part of the daily experience.
- Target and serve as a business development resources for Value Added Resellers.
- Call and email reseller accounts to identify, nurture and qualify new business.
- Use a consistent process to contact with contacts and new leads by phone, email and LinkedIn.
- Publish relevant content and connect with resellers on LinkedIn.
- Manage reseller programs including webinars, trainings and regional “lunch and learns”.
- Create relevant sales content – presentations, emails, and other materials that help us sell through Resellers.
- Book reseller meetings for the CEO and sales team members.
- Leverage a modern tech stack to reseller interactions, leads and opportunities. Includes Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Pardot and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Understand and achieve activity, lead qualification and other performance metrics.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Become an expert in the industry so you can be a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Manage Reseller proposals and RFP responses including crafting company, product and value proposition statements.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in a software or hardware business development role.
- Experience creating list of target people and companies to call using internal sources (Salesforce) and external tools such as LinkedIn and web research.
- Ability to learn about new product, promotions and content and quickly transform that into a pitch.
- Detail oriented, especially in following up with top prospective resellers and supporting business deals.
- Enjoy talking to people, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills.
- Driven to achieve individual and team goals.
- Manage time, priorities and information well.
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn marketing, social media and sales software.
- Ability to work in high-energy marketing and sales team environment as a team player.
- Positive attitude, team oriented, willingness to learn & master new techniques.
- Demonstrates professionalism whether working from home or the office.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
- Knows or can pick up Salesforce CRM with training.
LOCATION: Lafayette, Colorado – Denver Area
- Great company culture
- Fast-growing technology company
- Leadership training and growth potential
- Salary plus commission
- 401 K & healthcare
- Company equity shares
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Training & career development
JOB TYPE: Full-time
APPLY: [email protected]