Vertical Sales Leader
We’re a Colorado-based company in the Property Technology industry, and we’re growing by double digits as an industry leader. At TouchSource, we do things differently. TouchSource delivers simple solutions for smart spaces that engage people. We believe in excellence and execution. We create partnerships and collaborate transparently to deliver a different kind of experience for our customers. We believe in simplicity. We’re a good partner to our customers. And we bring innovation to everything we do. Just ask the 10,000 customers we’ve proudly served the TouchSource way.
- Responsible for leading the vertical sales team focused on healthcare, government, and education. The role is viewed as a player/coach role in which the candidate will be both the team leader and a contributor to sales and market growth.
- The qualified candidate will create plans for the expansion of TouchSource portfolio within the targeted segments, nurture/grow existing accounts, and support the sales representatives within the vertical. This person is expected to have the capability lead at an executive level and to roll up their sleeves and get deep with Salesforce, write key components of an RFP, and do the detailed blocking and tackling to win business.
- The successful candidate will drive industry account-based selling to increase and expand sales in key target accounts.
- Grow, nurture, and build relationships with hospitals, government institutions (state, local, and federal), and education facilities.
- Set sales plans and targets for a team of sales professionals to meet and achieve company sales goals. Support sales professionals in achieving their goals through coaching, sales support, and KPI-based management best practices.
- Recruit, retain, and lead a team of sales professionals focused on success within the vertical markets.
- Target and grow relationships with targeted institutions through new direct relationships and/or bid responses.
- Lead bid response strategies including the formulation of a standard deal response method and template-based approach.
- Identify and expand strategic partnerships to expand the core segments through account-based or technology-based partnerships.
- Partner with CEO, CMO, and CTO on roadmap and key communication items to expand markets through new channels and large customer engagements.
Vertical-specific Business Development
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years of direct sales experience and/or business development experience.
- Proven success in at least one of the target markets of healthcare, government, and education.
- Existing relationships with key partners, customers, or influencers within the target markets.
- Strong selling history with demonstrated success in selling from the lowest level to the highest level within a facility.
- Must be comfortable setting a business development plan, identifying targets, and closing deals with a strong degree of autonomy.
- Capability to run an entire sale cycle from lead development/nurturing to closing and follow up as an individual contributor and as a team leader.
- History of successful contract negotiation and analysis/reconciliation of deal terms.
- Track record of consistent growth and evidence of success in closing deals.
- History of complex RFP or bid response in large institutional opportunities.
Planning and Management:
- Critically important to be very detail oriented in setting team objectives and then delivering against those objectives through planning, tracking, developing, and closing opportunities.
- Analyzing, developing, and maintaining multiple sales processes and channels.
- Advanced negotiation and relationship building skills with major accounts.
- Success in recruiting, hiring, and retaining talent.
Consulting and Building:
- Enjoy the consultative and design aspects of leading a team focused on selling digital displays and signage.
- Creativity and a passion for a great experience will greatly aid in customer consulting.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement strategic sales strategies with existing and new Customers/Prospects.
- Mine and utilize data within the TouchSource CRM (Salesforce) to build a successful plan.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on achievable goals.
- Full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental).
- Flexible PTO.
- Growth opportunities that accompany a high growth organization.
- Training in top shelf business, software and B2B practices from Fortune 500 executives.
- Fun and supportive work environment.
- Top-rated company culture.
Salary Range- Compensation Structure: Competitive compensation structure with target on-target-earnings in the range of $120K-$170K. Compensation will be a combination of base pay, direct sales, team sales, and sales bonuses.
To apply for this role, send your resume with a cover email introduction to email@example.com