Territory Account Manager- Northeast Territory
We’re a Colorado-based company in the Property Technology industry, and we’re growing by double digits as an industry leader. At TouchSource, we do things differently. TouchSource delivers simple solutions for smart spaces that engage people. We believe in excellence and execution. We create partnerships and collaborate transparently to deliver a different kind of experience for our customers. We believe in simplicity. We’re a good partner to our customers. And we bring innovation to everything we do. Just ask the 10,000 customers we’ve proudly served the TouchSource way.
Territory Account Manager Qualifications and Experience will include:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of professional experience with at least 3 years of direct sales experience
- Seeking a person who has the drive to onboard and create relationships, as well as, maintain existing key strategic account relationships
- Experience in B2B sales and, if possible, history selling software and/or technology
- Strong lead generation history and self-development of opportunities
- Planning and Management:
- Critically important to be very detail oriented in planning, tracking, developing, and closing leads
- Analyzing, developing, and maintaining multiple sales processes and channels
- Advanced negotiation and relationship building skills with major accounts
- Consulting and Building:
- Support reseller relationships within territory
- Track record of consistent territory growth
- Enjoy the consultative and design aspects of selling digital displays and signage
- Creativity and a passion for a great experience will greatly aid in customer consultive selling
Territory Account Manager Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate, develop, and implement strategic sales strategies with existing and new Customers/Prospects.
- Create and manage a plan on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Run an entire sale cycle from lead development/nurturing to closing and follow up.
- Track sales calls, meetings and prepare a weekly sales call report.
- Act as a primary component of territory sales growth.
- Maintain an active pipeline of opportunities at various stages in the sales cycle.
- Negotiate key strategic customer relationships for longer-term development.
- Nurture a robust network through networking events, social media, and industry contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of outside B2B sales experience.
- Experience in developing new territories.
- Experience in commercial real estate or digital signage is a strong positive.
- Must be based in territory and be able to locally call on key accounts.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Required to be located by one of the following major metropolitan areas: Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on achievable goals.
- Full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental).
- Flexible PTO.
- Growth opportunities that accompany a high growth organization.
- Training in top shelf business, software and B2B practices from Fortune 500 executives.
- Fun and supportive work environment.
- Top-rated company culture.
Salary Range- Competitive compensation structure with target on-target-earnings in the range of $95K-165K. Compensation will be a combination of base pay, direct sales, team sales, and sales bonuses.
To apply for this role, send your resume with a cover email introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org