Sales Force Administrator
We’re a Colorado-based company in the Property Technology industry, and we’re growing by double digits as an industry leader. At TouchSource, we do things differently. TouchSource delivers simple solutions for smart spaces that engage people. We believe in excellence and execution. We create partnerships and collaborate transparently to deliver a different kind of experience for our customers. We believe in simplicity. We’re a good partner to our customers. And we bring innovation to everything we do. Just ask the 10,000 customers we’ve proudly served the TouchSource way. We attract curious innovators to our team because we create an environment where people can grow, participate in every aspect of the business, and are heard.
We have an advanced platform deployed that includes Salesforce with Sales and Service Cloud capabilities, advanced Configure, Price, Quote tools, tight integration with a marketing automation platform, digital contract management tools, and a database service. Our exciting future roadmap includes supporting advanced business process needs that cross departments, enabling automated software subscription renewals, and supporting an ecommerce deployment with integration to a web commerce platform. We’re looking for a person who can support the system we have and participate in evolving our solution as we grow.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Required: Salesforce product knowledge and 2-3 years of hands-on administration experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ
- Preferred: Experience Conga Composer, Conga Sign, Zapier/integrations to Salesforce, and Pardot
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, flows, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, profiles, permission sets, dashboards and reports
- Manage pricing, quoting tools, products and product descriptions and can support different price terms, discounts, and contracts
- Bachelor’s degree, or professional qualification/experience in Salesforce Administration
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Willing to work across departments
- A desire to bring and find new best implement best practice solutions
- Gathering requirements and proposing technical solutions
- Training users and creating training materials
- Understanding of Salesforce sharing and security (roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, sharing rules)
- Available and responsive to questions
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrates enthusiasm towards continued personal/professional development
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on achievable goals.
- Full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental).
- Flexible PTO.
- Growth opportunities that accompany a high growth organization.
- Training in top shelf business, software and B2B practices from Fortune 500 executives.
- Fun and supportive work environment.
- Top-rated company culture.
Salary Range $70,000-$120,000
To apply for this role, send your resume with a cover email introduction to email@example.com