QA Test Analyst
We’re a Colorado-based company in the Property Technology industry, and we’re growing by double digits as an industry leader. At TouchSource, we do things differently. TouchSource delivers simple solutions for smart spaces that engage people. We believe in excellence and execution. We create partnerships and collaborate transparently to deliver a different kind of experience for our customers. We believe in simplicity. We’re a good partner to our customers. And we bring innovation to everything we do. Just ask the 10,000 customers we’ve proudly served the TouchSource way.
As a Quality Assurance Test Analyst, you would work to ensure that the products being built, and processes being used adhere to all standards and requirements. As a key function in our development organization, you’d be responsible for identifying and eliminating defects in TouchSource products and solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with developers, business analysts, and other delivery team members to ensure the quality of the new change and overall platform solution
- Understand product architecture and related data principles; participate in design & architecture activities ensuring testability and ability to address both technical and business requirements
- Evolve and promote enterprise test strategies
- Craft and complete tests against user stories covering all aspects of functional and non-functional test requirements
- Collaborate with engineers to assure that testing requirements are clear and well-documented prior to testing
- Identifies, logs, and recreates error codes, bugs, and defects while identifying and recommending solutions, improvements, and updates
- Provide testing estimates and meet project testing timelines
- Promptly communicate discovered risk to the delivery team
- Carry out other duties as assigned
- This is an entry-level position typically having 0 – 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle including Agile principles
- In-depth knowledge of practices, procedures, and principles of testing
- Ability to devise innovative technical solutions
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to work as a team
- Ability to work closely and effectively with developers in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on achievable goals.
- Full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental).
- Competitive PTO.
- Growth opportunities that accompany a high growth organization.
- Training in top shelf business, software and B2B practices from Fortune 500 executives.
- Fun and supportive work environment.
- Top-rated company culture.
Salary Range $50,000-$75,000
To apply for this role, send your resume with a cover email introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org