QA Automation Engineer
We’re a Colorado-based company in the Property Technology industry, and we’re growing by double digits as an industry leader. At TouchSource, we do things differently. TouchSource delivers simple solutions for smart spaces that engage people. We believe in excellence and execution. We create partnerships and collaborate transparently to deliver a different kind of experience for our customers. We believe in simplicity. We’re a good partner to our customers. And we bring innovation to everything we do. Just ask the 10,000 customers we’ve proudly served the TouchSource way.
We are looking for a highly skilled individual to play a key role in our continuous quality process by being directly involved in all phases of product development for web, mobile and server.
- Work with the development team to plan and coordinate release schedules for application features.
- Decompose requirements into exhaustive test cases and create tests within TestRail.
- Identify and document critical application flows for test automation.
- Integrate an automation approach within CI/CD pipelines.
- Conduct root-cause analysis for critical defects.
- SQL: 2 years.
- Software testing: 2 years.
- Test automation: 2 years.
- 2+ years of experience testing complex software applications, to include web, mobile and server.
- 1+ year of experience developing and executing automated test cases, including browser automation.
- Big plus is automated test results integration into issue tracking software (Jira).
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on achievable goals.
- Full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental).
- Flexible PTO.
- Growth opportunities that accompany a high growth organization.
- Training in top shelf business, software and B2B practices from Fortune 500 executives.
- Fun and supportive work environment.
- Top-rated company culture.
Salary Range $55,000-$75,000
To apply for this role, send your resume with a cover email introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org