We’re a growing Colorado-based company in the Property Technology industry. This position is responsible for researching, sourcing, and managing government, education and hospital bid documents. You will manage and write compelling proposal responses that meet all technical, process and deadline requirements. This position requires a high level of attention to detail as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and effectively communicate with colleagues across all levels of the organization.
What We Do
TouchSource delivers simple solutions for smart spaces that engage people. Our captivating digital displays and IoT-connected directory solutions improve the experience of tenants, visitors and retail shoppers. We create intelligent digital experiences in residential, business, retail and public spaces with relevant, engaging content that moves people where it matters. Our digital signage solutions are simple to deploy, easy to use and low effort to maintain. We take the pain out of technology change as you upgrade your spaces with beautifully designed, functionally fit digital signs and directories.
Our Core Values
- People matter
- We are one team
- We practice radical transparency
- We are driven to learn and innovate
- We meet our commitments
- Results matter
- Learn and continuously develop subject matter expertise about our products, solutions, installation considerations and connectivity options for TouchSource offerings.
- Understand or rapidly learn buyer needs, terminology, and business needs.
- Coordinate the preparation and development of multiple competitive proposals under the pressure of deadlines.
- Responsible for creating the technical framework for Request for Proposals by: Reading and interpreting RFPs; assembling or creating RFP responses; confirming product and technical fit; ensuring that the pricing for meets with RFP pricing requirement and company pricing goals.
- Build and maintain a library of RFP response content for efficient, repeat usage.
- Proactively collaborate to build content ahead of scheduled deadlines.
- History of finding aligning proposals with company offerings
- Demonstrated writing skills with 2-4 years past experience in professional content generation.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and the Sales team on activities such as RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, and other projects as assigned.
- Attend RFP pre-bid meetings as necessary.
- Gather information from research or from company team members to design and create graphics, tables, charts, matrices, and forms as required by the RFP.
- Write, edit and proofread to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to company standards and the RFP.
- Coordinate and oversee the final production/assembly/distribution/submittal of proposals whether in hard copy format or electronic format. This includes creation/production of covers, tabs, binders, inclusions, etc.
- Commit to meeting deadlines and effectively collaborate with team members for information gathering.
- Write correspondence as required.
- Ensure that business proposals meet all of the defined criteria and requirements.
- Certify that all of the proposal deliverables are completed prior to deadlines, including but not limited to: kick-off meetings, mandatory walkthrough, question submittals, and other proposal tasks.
- Archive all proposal-related material electronically.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Driven to achieve individual and team goals.
- Enjoy problem solving to identify best solution fit for RFP.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years technical writing experience
- 2 years of working closely with B2B Sales team
- History of working with government, healthcare, and education contracts
- Experience in software and technology industry a plus
- Project management experience a plus
What We Offer
- A culture that employees love and supportx to grow in your career.
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on achievable goals.
- Healthcare benefits including Health, Vision, Dental.
- Flexible PTO.
- Hybrid work schedule with flexibility to work from home.
- Training both in-house and with online education service Udemy.
- Career opportunities in this high growth organization.
- Professional opportunities to lead projects, work with senior leaders formerly from Fortune 500 brands, and technical / skills training.
- Growth and freedom to innovate as part of our Colorado-based software company.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Compensation Structure: Base Salary in the range of $45K-65K, with on target take-home earnings between $65K-85K. Compensation will be a combination of base pay and sales bonuses tied to team performance and RFP awarded projects.
- Supplemental Pay types: Bonus Pay
- Work Location: Remote
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com.