Production Artist/Graphic Designer
We’re a growing Colorado-based company in the Property Technology industry. The Production Artist/Graphic Designer will be responsible for standard program builds and program customizations for TouchSource Directories and Digital Signage. Program creation may include wayfinding base map design and path creation, feature programming and bug fixes. Will also support sales and marketing efforts with mockups and product shots. The Production Artist/Graphic Designer role is also responsible for tracking multiple projects and coordinating scope with the Customer Success team.
What We Do
TouchSource delivers simple solutions for smart spaces that engage people. Our captivating digital displays and IoT-connected directory solutions improve the experience of tenants, visitors and retail shoppers. We create intelligent digital experiences in residential, business, retail and public spaces with relevant, engaging content that moves people where it matters. Our digital signage solutions are simple to deploy, easy to use and low effort to maintain. We take the pain out of technology change as you upgrade your spaces with beautifully designed, functionally fit digital signs and directories.
Our Core Values
- People matter
- We are one team
- We practice radical transparency
- We are driven to learn and innovate
- We meet our commitments
- Results matter
- Design and Build Interactive Touchscreen Directories and Digital Signage.
- Wayfinding map design and production.
- Production and integration of animated wayfinding paths.
- Conduct product QC/signoffs.
- Create product image mockups in Photoshop to be used in sales and marketing.
- With experience; custom programming, new feature and template design/programming.
- Integrate new features into templates and assist with existing customer upgrades.
- Graphic Design: Solid understanding of user interface design principles and practices. Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Experience in web/interactive design using HTML and CSS best practices.
- Front-end web/interactive development, UI/UX development: Comfortable with coding.
- Extensive experience working with web/interactive projects. Understanding of user behavior, interactive design, animation, transitions, user feedback.
- Experience in working with database content. (MySQL, JSON, Access, etc.)
- Familiarity with designing/programming for touchscreens, tablets, etc.
- Video editing and web display experience is a plus. Experience creating motion graphics is a plus, particularly browser-ready animation. Experience creating and manipulating SVG graphics for web is a plus.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter, demonstrating leadership of owned projects.
- High attention to detail and ability to follow through.
- Organized and efficient.
- Able to handle multiple projects under a deadline.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- 1-3 years of comparable professional experience.
What We Offer
- A culture that employees love and support to grow in your career.
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on achievable goals.
- Healthcare benefits including Health, Vision, Dental.
- Flexible PTO.
- Hybrid work schedule with flexibility to work from home.
- Training both in-house and with online education service Udemy.
- Career opportunities in this high growth organization.
- Professional opportunities to lead projects, work with senior leaders formerly from Fortune 500 brands, and technical / skills training.
- Growth and freedom to innovate as part of our Colorado-based software company.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Compensation Structure: Base Salary in the range of $45K-65K
- Work Location: Partial/Full work from home can be accommodated based on manager discretion.
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com.