We’re a Colorado-based company in the Property Technology industry, and we’re growing by double digits as an industry leader. At TouchSource, we do things differently. TouchSource delivers simple solutions for smart spaces that engage people. We believe in excellence and execution. We create partnerships and collaborate transparently to deliver a different kind of experience for our customers. We believe in simplicity. We’re a good partner to our customers. And we bring innovation to everything we do. Just ask the 10,000 customers we’ve proudly served the TouchSource way.
We are searching for an experienced supply chain professional to own procurement, planning, order management, and inventory control.
- Accountable for providing predictable supply and high inventory availability, while hitting targets for inventory turns and E&O inventory.
- Manage supplier quotations and negotiation to achieve best possible pricing. Commodities include monitors, touchscreens, media player PCs, sheet metal enclosures, and related accessories and hardware.
- Place and manage purchase orders. Manage ETAs and expedite as needed.
- Create an inventory forecast based on past sales and open backlog. Set and manage reorder points. Calculate net inventory needs from demand, on-hand, and on-order inventory.
- Provide reporting on inventory availability and lead times. Calculate and report “ready to build” dates for each customer order.
- Manage open sales orders. Ensure inventory is allocated to orders, and orders are scheduled.
- Accountable for inventory and data accuracy and reconciliation.
- Serve as a superuser for our inventory management system. Define and enforce all processes in our system for SOs, POs, receipts, shipments, RMAs, and all inventory movement.
- Primarily an individual contributor with some responsibility to supervise and train employees involved in inventory and order management.
- Reports directly to the COO.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in a materials or supply chain role. Complete knowledge of the functions and processes of order management, inventory management, and supplier management.
- APICS certification is a plus.
- Budget management and supervisory experience.
- Thorough understanding of ERP/inventory management systems. Our key systems are Salesforce (CRM), SOS Inventory (inventory management), and QuickBooks Online (accounting). Experience with these specific systems is not required, but must have a demonstrated ability to learn.
- Exceptional ability to manage, manipulate, and communicate data. Must be an Excel expert.
- Strong sense of business ownership and relentlessness about solving problems.
- We have a “Local/Remote” office policy. We hire locally and you must be able to meet at our Lafayette CO office when needed; but we have flexibility and allow some remote work.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on achievable goals.
- Full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental).
- Flexible PTO.
- Growth opportunities that accompany a high growth organization.
- Training in top shelf business, software and B2B practices from Fortune 500 executives.
- Fun and supportive work environment.
- Top-rated company culture.
Salary Range $80,000-$95,000
To apply for this role, send your resume with a cover email introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org