Digital Subscriptions Manager
We’re a Colorado-based company in the Property Technology industry, and we’re growing by double digits as an industry leader. At TouchSource, we do things differently. TouchSource delivers simple solutions for smart spaces that engage people. We believe in excellence and execution. We create partnerships and collaborate transparently to deliver a different kind of experience for our customers. We believe in simplicity. We’re a good partner to our customers. And we bring innovation to everything we do. Just ask the 10,000 customers we’ve proudly served the TouchSource way.
The Digital Subscriptions Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our subscription business, including Software and Digital Content subscriptions, and the registration of Warranty and Support terms. The Digital Subscriptions Manager will be an administrator for our subscriptions systems, responsible for the data, reporting, and the processes for maintaining them. They will be the commercial point of contact for our third-party content providers. The Digital Subscriptions Manager will be responsible for annual subscription renewals while reducing customer churn. This will require coordinating with Sales, Accounting, and Support as well as working directly with customers. This is a hands-on role in data, process, and customer management with high visibility across the company.
- Ensure the accuracy of data in all relevant systems, including customer account details, programming, subscription selections, and warranty and support terms.
- Develop and refine renewal strategies and processes to improve retention rates.
- Accurately track and report on retention rates and other key metrics to internal stakeholders.
- Prepare renewal letters, quotes, invoices, and customer contracts as needed.
- Work with Accounts Receivable to ensure payments are properly applied.
- Use available tools to track down appropriate customer contacts for unresponsive accounts.
- Handle all subscription-based questions, requests, and escalations with the goal of customer retention and company growth.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop processes for account creation and maintenance.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party content providers. Register new subscriptions. Provide reporting on usage and registered accounts. Ensure correct billing and services are provided.
- Coordinate with Sales and Production to define and implement new subscription offerings.
- Capture Warranty and Support data on orders so that terms and expiration dates are recorded and maintained in our systems.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least three years of subscription management, retention and renewals management, B2B customer management, receivables management, or comparable experience in customer service, accounting, or analytics.
- A deep and abiding love of reports and data sets.
- Able to handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Process driven and detail oriented.
- Customer-friendly attitude and a team player.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Self-driven with a history of meeting or exceeding goals.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and QuickBooks Online, or the ability to learn, based on mastery of similar systems.
- Experience in forecasting, partner tracking, and reporting.
- Must be able to work at our Lafayette CO office.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on achievable goals.
- Full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental).
- Flexible PTO.
- Growth opportunities that accompany a high growth organization.
- Training in top shelf business, software and B2B practices from Fortune 500 executives.
- Fun and supportive work environment.
- Top-rated company culture.
Salary Range $60,000-$80,000
To apply for this role, send your resume with a cover email introduction to email@example.com