Business Development Representative
We’re a Colorado-based company in the Property Technology industry, and we’re growing by double digits as an industry leader. At TouchSource, we do things differently. TouchSource delivers simple solutions for smart spaces that engage people. We believe in excellence and execution. We create partnerships and collaborate transparently to deliver a different kind of experience for our customers. We believe in simplicity. We’re a good partner to our customers. And we bring innovation to everything we do. Just ask the 10,000 customers we’ve proudly served the TouchSource way.
We need an innovative, energetic and outgoing individual to support prospect / customer lead nurturing programs and business development initiatives. Reporting to the BDR Manager, you’ll ensure that we have a strong, qualified and steady level of leads that convert into opportunities and closed business. You’ll help us identify and break into new accounts by identifying stakeholders and opening doors for us. We like to train, retain and grow talent as part of a culture that employees love. We will help you build your career path to growth in Sales, Marketing, and other company roles.
- Engage with customers and prospects by phone, email and social media to nurture and qualify leads.
- Book appointments and site visits for sales representatives.
- Leverage Salesforce to manage leads, activities and opportunities.
- Understand and achieve activity, lead qualification, and other performance metrics.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types.
- Become an expert in the industry to bring trusted information to prospects and customers.
- Ability to connect with prospects and customers by phone.
- Enjoy talking to people and excellent listening skills.
- Driven to achieve individual and team goals.
- Highly organized with managing your time, priorities and information.
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn and business software.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and master new skills.
- Team player.
- 3-5 years of work experience.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on achievable goals.
- Full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental).
- Flexible PTO.
- Growth opportunities that accompany a high growth organization.
- Training in top shelf business, software and B2B practices from Fortune 500 executives.
- Fun and supportive work environment.
- Top-rated company culture.
Salary Range $60,000-$80,000
To apply for this role, send your resume with a cover email introduction to email@example.com